WEBINAR ON DEMAND
The recent “Petya” outbreak may be over but its widespread destruction leaves questions for many security teams:
- How could a variant of a well-known, previously detected malware like Petya spread so far, so quickly?
- What are in-memory attacks?
- How can we protect our business?
Get answers to these questions and more in the webinar "Petya": The Tip of a Cyber Iceberg.
This 40 minute webinar covers:
- “Petya” – A Fact Check
- Ransomware, wiper or state-sponsored attack?
- What made “Petya” so effective?
- “Petya” – Exception or the new rule? How the threat landscape has changed.
- Lessons Learned
- How to Prevent “Petya” and Other Advanced Attacks with Moving Target Defense
- LIVE TECHNICAL DIVE by Alon Groisman, Solution Architect at Morphisec
- The attack in action with a look at how "Petya" uses Eternal Blue/Double Pulsar
- Live demo on how Moving Target Defense prevents “Petya” in different scenarios.
- Closing Q&A